Interview with Jan Jansen, The Netherlands, October 2017
– What do you like to read – fiction, non-fiction?
– What is your writing experience?
Writing scientific articles and case studies
– Which advantages of being a writer do you see?
Shaping your own ideas about a topic on paper, so I am able to share knowledge
– Which disadvantages of being a writer do you see?
Writing takes a lot of time, especially when time is not abundant
– Can you give some recommendations on how to write an interesting/useful book?
Always have a clear goal and a simple & logical structure
– Can you give some recommendations on how to promote a book?
Use your (LinkedIn) network
– Thank you very much for participation in our Quick interview project! Your advice can help other authors. We wish you success with writing your new book “Principles of Supply Chain Finance”
Articles by Jan Jansen, The Netherlands:
A SUSTAINABLE APPROACH IN FINANCING OFF-SHORE WIND FARMS
IS SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE READY TO BE APPLIED IN SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED ENTERPRIZES?